Accounts reconciliation is the process of verifying an organization's financial records and transactions in order to detect discrepancies, if any and to reconcile the same. Efficient bank account reconciliation is vital for auditors to determine the correctness of a company's financial statements and to ensure compliance with regulatory/ statutory requirements.
Since accounts reconciliation services is an activity that requires painstaking effort and an eye for detail, it is best outsourced. If accounting reconciliation is not your core competency, why not consider outsourcing account reconciliation services to a financial expert like Flatworld Solutions.
At Flatworld we have both expertise and experience in this area. Outsource accounts reconciliation to us and stay assured of error-free services.
Flatworld's Accounts Reconciliation Services
At Flatworld, we have a team of experienced accountants who will interact with your accounts department to understand your bank account reconciliation requirements. After thoroughly understanding your requirements, we will devise a customized solution that will effectively address your needs.
Our accounting reconciliation services include the following -
- Reconciliation of your bank statements with the records maintained by your organization
- Reconciliation of credit card statements with your bank records
- Invoice matching with your ledger and journal entries
- Partial reconciliation services
- Full reconciliation services
- Sequencing of checks
Account reconciliation software used at Flatworld
At Flatworld, we use the latest in accounts reconciliation software to provide our customers with cutting-edge bank accounts reconciliation solutions -
Some of the account reconciliation software we use includes -
- Pro Tax
- Sage Line 50
Our Finance and Accounting Portfolio
Flatworld Solutions - Your ideal accounts reconciliation services partner
Outsourcing account reconciliation services to Flatworld can give you access to the following benefits -
- Reduction in administrative and accounting expenses
- Improved and robust data security measures that ensure that your confidential data is safe
- Use of the latest and advanced software for reconciliation services
- Compliance with regulatory legislations like the Sarbanes-Oxley act
- Reconciliation of financial statements in any of the accepted formats
- Competitive pricing without compromising on quality
- Emphasis on increased financial control for due diligence of financial statements
Data security at Flatworld Solutions
If confidentiality, privacy and security measures are stopping you from outsourcing, then you need not have any worries when you outsource accounts reconciliation services to Flatworld. We take data security very seriously and have taken stringent security measures to ensure complete confidentiality.
- All our employees sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements at the onset of every project
- Our web servers are secure and have firewalls that prevent hacking
- The access areas to the workplaces are protected with biometric access controls thereby preventing unauthorized personnel from entering inside
Join our large clientele of accounts reconciliation customers and give your business a competitive edge. Contact us today.