A Case Study on Financial Research Back Office Support Services Offered
Several small-scale companies in the USA file SEC filings with the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) regularly. There are financial analysis firms that extract financial data from EDGAR (Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system) and provide analysis reports to small companies for a fee.
A company, which is a service provider to NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) - MD
The company had huge volumes of data that had to be processed on a regular basis
Flatworld Solutions came to the company's rescue by offering the following services -
- Extraction of data from EDGAR
- Checking and verifying financial statements
- Conducting ratio analysis for 28 ratios across 5 categories
- Conducting trend analysis for a range of 3 to 5 years
- Developed comparative reports based on industry analysis
- Conducting bankruptcy analysis (Altman-Z score)
- Created standardized reports for the business
- Manpower costs and other related costs were cut down to a great extent
- The turnaround time (TAT) improved considerably
Contact us to outsource financial research services.