For small or medium businesses maintaining up-to-date bookkeeping is probably the most important part of the daily routine. The establishment of an accounting division, hiring and training bookkeeping personnel and buying bookkeeping software is costly. Such companies, whose core competency is not bookkeeping, can benefit by outsourcing to India.
Outsourcing bookkeeping services to India will eliminate the need to have an accounting division while at the same time your organization can get access to professional bookkeeping services at just 40%-50% of the cost.
Why outsource bookkeeping services to India?
By choosing India as your bookkeeping outsourcing partner, you can get access to several benefits such as -
- Save up to 50% on bookkeeping expenses
- Boost your bottom line with less staff
- Focus more on your business
- Get access to complete financial management from bookkeeping to tax returns
- Hire a dedicated online bookkeeper with complete loyalty
- Round-the-clock access to accounts
- No need to hire/train accountants
- Realtime online bookkeeping
- Complete confidentiality and data security with the latest encryption technologies, remote servers and physical security systems
What are the bookkeeping services that can be outsourced to India?
You can outsource the following bookkeeping services to India -
- Invoice generation services
- Tracking accounts receivables services
- Generating accounts receivable reports
- Tracking accounts payable services
- Trial balances and P&L accounts services
- General ledger maintenance services
- Payroll processing services
- Compilation of tax returns services
Apart from this, you can outsource any bookkeeping services to India, as Indian outsourcing providers have expertise in all the segments of bookkeeping.
What is the bookkeeping software that is used in India?
Indian outsourcing providers have expertise in using all the latest bookkeeping software available in the market. Here is a list of the bookkeeping software used in India.
- Net Suite
- Intuit's ProSeries
- Intuit's Lacerte
- MYOB and many more
What are the benefits of opting for QuickBooks accounting?
As mentioned earlier QuickBooks is the most widely used bookkeeping software. This particular software is seamlessly upgradeable with no legacy issues. The QuickBooks Online Edition that is currently available has no limit on the number of simultaneous users and is very useful in multiple user environments. The 24X7 audit trail captures every user's edit and is ideal for monitoring transactions online. Outsource QuickBooks bookkeeping services to Flatworld to enhance your efficiency and profitability.
What about security and confidentiality concerns?
When you outsource bookkeeping services to India, you will have a complete control of permission levels and access levels of your staff to the online data. The QuickBooks Online Edition has a foolproof secure encryption which encodes all your transactions. Indian bookkeeping service providers have high level security systems in place with restricted access to authorized staff Most servers are located outside India to address the security concerns.
Outsource bookkeeping services to India and give your organization a competitive edge.