Flatworld Solutions Offers Panorama Stitching Services to a Leading Real Estate Company
Client Profile - Leading Real Estate Company
The client is based in the United Kingdom and creates real estate virtual tours. Their global customers use the high-definition tours for marketing both properties and products.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Support for Virtual Panoramas
The client wanted to showcase a commercial real estate property by stitching together multiple images to create a virtual panorama.
The project included these primary challenges -
- The client made multiple changes to the initial scope of work (SOW).
- The project involved a high volume of real estate images.
The Solution by Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions (FWS) photo editing team developed this solution -
- The team included an account manager and an image editing specialist.
- Prior to beginning the project, the client provided detailed specifications for processing the images. Requirements included fixing mismatches, correcting colors and stitching.
- The overall process involved extensive photo editing prior to stitching images together. This included fixing the nadir image and viewpoints, adjusting dimensions and correcting sharpness and brightness.
- Each of the four panoramas involved a different quantity of images and required varying times for completion. One included only four photos and was completed in 20 minutes. The highest volume panorama had 72 images and required 140 minutes for completion.
- Final image files were delivered to the client via Dropbox.
- The complete project was finished successfully in three hours - and the client subsequently assigned additional projects to FWS.
Final Results - Created Real Estate Panoramas for Commercial Property
This project illustrates the value of using outsourcing partners to complete complicated and time-consuming photo editing tasks like image stitching and creation of virtual real estate panoramas. In this case, the project results needed to be of the highest quality because they were used to market commercial real estate. The client was especially pleased with the cost-savings, fast turnaround times and precision cropping exhibited by the FWS team.
Flatworld Solutions has a highly qualified team of more than 30 image editing specialists, designers, graphics artists and illustrators. We complete high-quality photo editing for real estate companies, individuals, photographers, public relations firms, advertising agencies, photo studios and many more businesses.
Whether you need panorama stitching, special effects, image manipulation, background removal, color adjustments, clipping path services, e-commerce product image editing or image restoration, we can help.
Contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our customized and cost-effective photo editing and panorama stitching services.