Are you looking to outsource your image editing requirements? Stuck in a dilemma and do not know how to go about it? Here are few of the frequently asked questions by our clients while outsourcing their photo editing needs, which might help you:
1. Which kind of customers do you serve?
We serve a wide range of customers which includes catalogue companies, photography studios and marketing companies, among others.
2. What are the different photo editing services offered by Flatworld?
Our usual turnaround time for photo editing services is about 24-48 hours. But, the project completion time may vary depending on the project complexity, format, image size and volumes.
4. How do you ensure that my images are secure?
We follow strict security guidelines while dealing with our clients. We make sure that none of the client photos are distributed, sold, or published on any third-party website. Your photos are safe with us.
5. How can I send the photos to Flatworld Solutions?
You can send in your photos using either of the following methods:
Remote login to access images
Upload images to a secure FTP server
Images can be sent as an e-mail attachment
Access images using a web-based application
Courier the photos to us
6. Is there any restriction about the format, size, and resolution of the image sent for editing?
No, there are no restrictions. We deliver back the edited and the original images in the format of your choice.
7. Is there any specific image editing software you use?
Our photo editing team is proficient in using a range of software including Adobe Photoshop CC, PTGui Pro, Lightroom CC, etc. Read more about the software we use.
8. Do you edit product or commercial photos?
Yes. We do undertake photo editing of products and commercial images.
9. Do you provide a free sample?
Yes, we do provide a free sample for our image editing services. Once you are satisfied with our quality of service, you can sign the deal with us.
10. Do you work on weekends?
If needed and the project demands, we are available on weekends. Usually, we are available from 7.30 PM EST on Monday to 3.30 PM EST on Saturday.
11. I have a few old, torn, faded, and stained photos. Will you be able to restore it?
Yes. We have a team of skilled photo editing professionals who are able to restore any kind of images.
12. I have some old photo negatives and slides. Will you be able to edit them?
Yes. We do edit photo negatives and slides.
13. Can I suggest some changes to the edited photos?
Yes. Once we send you back the edited photos, you can suggest the required changes to our photo editing team, and we will send back the revised photos.
14. What is your pricing structure?
We provide very competitive prices for our photo editing services. The rates may vary depending on the project complexity, volumes, and skill requirement.