Image Vector Services
Vector graphics, an advanced version of computer graphics, has led to a new revolution in the concept of imaging. Vector art is ideal for organizations like real estate agencies, portrait studios, and corporate firms that make use of images at a large scale. Vector graphics are made of geometrical shapes and can be easily resized without any loss of quality. The attributes in vector graphics such as color, outline and fill can be easily edited.
The easily editable qualities of vector graphics make vector graphics the perfect choice for creating logos, portraits, banners or other images that need to be changed frequently. Vector images can also be conveniently converted to bitmap (raster) images as and when required. We have over 19 years of experience in the field of vector graphics and can provide you with image vector services that will meet all your business requirements.
Image vectoring services at Flatworld Solutions
At Flatworld Solutions, we offer quick and efficient image vectorization services, which are completed within 24 hours. However, based on the condition of the raw images received and other client specifications, the deadline might slightly vary from one project to another. Following are some of the major image vectoring services we offer:
- Photo conversion: We can convert an entire photo or a small part of a photo into a vector graphic
- Maps: We can redraw different types of maps into vector formats
- Building blueprints: Our team of image vector experts can provide you with vector conversion of the blueprints of residential or commercial buildings
- Logos: We can provide you with hand drawn logos
- Technical drawings: We have expertise in vector conversion of mechanical and engineering drawings
- Banners: We can create banners with vector graphics
- 3D models and animation: By using vector conversion, we can convert images into 3D models and animations using vector conversion
The team of image vector professionals at Flatworld Solutions has expertise in Indesign and Illustrator.
Why choose vector images over bitmap images?
- Bitmap images are made of tiny dots called pixels, while vector images are made up of mathematical instructions such as line and shapes
- The resolution in a bitmap image is restricted, while vector images are resolution free
- When bitmap images are resized the quality is lost. On the other hand the quality of a vector image is not lost when resized
- Bitmaps images are bound to a definite rectangular shape while vector images are independent of the rectangular shape
- The file size of bitmap image is large when compared to that of a vector image
- Unlike bitmap images, vector images can be printed on paper without any loss of quality
Flatworld Solutions - Your ideal image vector services partner
Just send us your images and we will convert them into useable vector images. The image vector team at Flatworld can work with over 290 different vector image formats such as PCX, PDF, PICT, IMG, TIFF, JPEG and GIF. The photo editing experts at Flatworld draw all the vector images manually.
After we complete the image vector process, we will send you vector files, with editable components, which contain the following:
- Accurate line types
- Accurate text
- Associative dimensions
- Associative hatch patterns
- Accurate layer information
- Title blocks (as per scale)
- Blocks and symbols of standard components
The image vector services that we provide can be used for a wide variety of purposes such as web design, printing, engraving, illustration or CAD.
You can get all this and more at Flatworld Solutions while saving more than 60% of your operating cost.
Contact us to outsource image vector services.