Leading Real Space Visualization Client Gets Image Editing and Video Creation Services from Flatworld Solutions
The client has branches and service partners throughout the world (75 countries and all 50 US states). They help clients to visualize how places appear with 3D perspectives for marketing, managing, modifying, creating and designing spaces. The client focuses on business customers that use 2D photography for communicating about products and services.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Create Videos After Editing Images
The client wanted to use an outsourcing partner to reduce costs and improve the high-volume processing of property images from real estate professionals. Requirements included editing images and creating video snippets to market properties. An initial trial assignment was used to demonstrate the outsourcing partner's expertise, quality and speed.
The project involved these primary challenges -
- Analyzing the high volume of images was time-consuming.
- Short turnaround time (TAT) for assigning specialists and completing each trial.
The Solution - By Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions (FWS) image editing and video specialists developed this solution -
- The trial project was carried out in three separate stages - each involving 50 images and a 24-hour TAT.
- During the first stage of the trial, the team included three design specialists who edited images (with Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC) and then created video snippets.
- Prior to the second stage of the trial, the client provided live training (via video conferencing).
- Using three specialists, the FWS team completed this stage in two phases - (1) Assessing and editing images in G-Drive. (2) FWS visualizers used a customized web application to take property snapshots and selected the best image based on factors such as room coverage and angles.
- After the client provided web portal access, our image editors clicked on the property list, rotated images and captured the best angle with a snapshot. Based on image selection and automatic synching, a video snippet was created.
- In the third stage of the trial, our animation specialists used image clips to create a 3D model. Blank spaces between rooms were identified and filled out by a quality specialist.
- All three trial stages were completed according to client specifications and expectations.
Final Results - 3 Trial Projects Followed by Full-Time Contract
This project illustrates how outsourcing providers can use a multi-phase test/trial to establish their capabilities before clients commit to a project contract. In this case, the client decided to outsource more than 20,000 images monthly to FWS based on three successful trials. Contact Flatworld Solutions today for our no-cost assessment and quote regarding your next project.
About Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions is an ISO certified international provider of outsourcing services with two decades of experience. We employ a customer-centric approach that is customized to meet the specific requirements, scheduling needs and budgets of each client. The FWS team operates on a 24/6 basis that facilitates fast turnarounds when needed. Contact us today for a no-cost assessment and quote within one business day.