Flatworld Solutions Provided Image Clipping and Retouching Services to a Jewelry Expert
Our client is based out of Minnesota and was a specialist in jewelry and wholesale business. In 20 years, the client established a successful business empire that supplied jewelry to Midwest and more places across the world. Eventually, the time came when the client decided to penetrate the e-commerce market.
The client contacted Flatworld Solutions to get image clipping and retouching done accurately. The service was planned in multiple phases where the outcome of the initial trial would determine the prospect of outsourcing the remainder of the project. The client sought our image editing expertise to process 11,000+ images. The client had initially sent 10 images where one category of rings was followed by necklaces and bracelets. The value of this project was estimated at $2000 with a turnaround of 5000 images every week.
During the image evaluation, we determined that the images sent by the client include issues that increased the complexity of the project. The challenges we faced were as follows -
- The image sent by the client was grainy, damp, dusty, and damaged
- Expertise in editing jewelry images was exclusively sought
- 360-degree images were provided where each degree represented one shot
- The client demanded consistency in image retouching quality in every degree
- In every degree, variation was observed
- Consistent shine was compulsory in all images furnished by the client
The client furnished 10 images that were requested to be edited in a day. The trial was executed by one resource and the outcome convinced the client to award us the complete contract involving 11,000+ ring images. We assigned the project to 4 image editors. The editing was accomplished using Adobe Photoshop to enhance each image. The finished files (5000/week) were sent to the client via the Dropbox.
The snapshot of the image editing process is as follows -
- The client had dispatched a zip link containing images of the jewelry
- The image files were downloaded and stored in the Cloud for seamless collaboration between resources
- 10 images were edited in a day by a single resource and the files were sent via Dropbox for review and approval
- Our team edited the image files and made the rings appear shiny, glossy, and without blemishes
Since the quality was consistent in every image, our client was jubilant with the outcome. The team's skill, creativity, and attention to detail were appreciated via the email. The client achieved 50 percent savings by considering Flatworld's image clipping services.
Outsource Image Clipping & Retouching Services to Flatworld Solutions - Image Editing Experts
Flatworld Solutions is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited photo editing company with 19 years of experience in image clipping & retouching services. We are professionals who can help you achieve perfection in the edited images irrespective of the complexity. We can offer satisfaction like no other because we are extremely attentive to details and follow multi-tier quality checks to ensure that the work is accurate and reliable. Our standard practices involve securing your confidential data using ISO/IEC 27001:2022 compliant data security measures. We empower businesses that have a similar requirement to our clients to get images edited to their exact needs to garner lick through from potential customers across e-commerce.
Contact us, if you have a similar requirement. We will provide a free-of-cost and custom quote to help you take the next step.