Document Indexing and Filing Services
For an insurance agency, document indexing and filing is a time consuming process, and by spending more time and resources on such document preparation procedures rather than on client acquisition and service, their bottom lines tend to suffer. Whether it's providing insurance documentation efficiently or improving upon customer service, insurance agencies need smart solutions to regain control over such resource intensive tasks to drive-in profits.
At Flatworld Solutions, we ensure that our cost-effective document indexing and filing services allow you to channel your resources towards core competencies and gain a competitive edge in the tightly contested insurance market.
Our Document Filing and Indexing Services
Our specialized document management procedure for insurance agencies is designed to not only suit your requirements, but also fuel your business growth. Following is our procedure for filing and indexing documents -
- Segregating Documents based on their Type: In order to enhance usability, we organize and categorize insurance documents based on their type and usage. Additionally, we file these documents within custom folder structures, created as per your requirements
- Labeling and Indexing Documents as Per Set Naming Convention: Our insurance back office professionals create an exhaustive guide for your documents by labeling and indexing them according to policyholder's name, address, status, policy history, claims filed or any other set naming conventions
- Ensuring Documents Are Searchable And Editable: We use standard document indexing procedures and globally accepted naming conventions to ensure that any Insurance document is easily retrievable. This helps Insurance agencies to process huge document repositories in a fast and error-free manner
- Preparing Document Summary: Our insurance experts prepare in-depth document summaries which comprise of a thorough overview of policy conditions, coverage limitations, premiums, claim history etc., for insurance policies and claim documents amongst others. Document summary helps Insurance agencies get a gist of the insurance history of a policy holder at a glance, saving their precious time and effort that would have otherwise gone into reviewing a bundle of documents
Insurance Software we use
Flatworld Solutions has expertise in handling document indexing and filing services for global insurance agencies, and our document filing procedures can help you manage everything from insurance policies, claim records, insurance quote summaries, certificates of insurance, loss runs etc. By leveraging over 19 years of experience in handling insurance services, we can help you segregate insurance documents based on their type, and index them according to set naming conventions, thereby making document search and retrieval fast and hassle-free.
Why Choose Flatworld Solutions for Your Document Organization Needs?
With our extensive experience in managing the document indexing and filing needs for various industry verticals such as health insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, home insurance and P&C insurance, we provide the following benefits for insurance agencies -
- Reduced time and effort in retrieving specific information and documents, leading to reduced processing times
- Professional and trained insurance back office experts
- 100% HIPAA Compliance along with adherence to other insurance norms
- Reduced operating costs and improved cash flow
- Reasonable and transparent pricing
- Fully flexible project scalability
- Dependable and satisfying customer experience
Most of the Insurance agencies have gone paperless now. But, in case you still have some old insurance documents in your archives, we can help you digitize them using our extremely reliable document scanning procedures. This will not only help you save considerable time and space, but cutting down on paper usage will also reduce your companies' ecological footprint.
Complete Security and Safety of Your Insurance Data
We understand that confidentiality of information is an important concern for our global insurance clients when they outsource document filing to us. At Flatworld, we take data security, client privacy and confidentiality very seriously, and have measures set in place to ensure the same.
Our data security and privacy measures include the following -
- 100% Secure Facility: Access to our facility at FWS is limited to personnel and escorted guests only. Access control systems and security monitoring devices are in place to detect any unauthorized entry. All insurance experts dedicated to your project are also made to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) before the project onset to ensure complete security of your insurance project
- Disaster Recovery: We ensure that all project related insurance documents are constantly archived off-site, and on secure back-up servers, so as to prevent loss of critical insurance data in case of any natural calamity
- Secure Systems: All systems designated to a project are secured with anti-virus protection and back-up drive manager. USB port access and usage of external drives is strictly limited, and all systems are continuously monitored against invasive malware
- Encrypted Data: Transfer of critical insurance data between the client's office and FWS is encrypted to prevent data breach
Outsource Document Indexing to Flatworld Solutions
A comprehensive document management system not only helps in simplifying the insurance administration process, but also helps insurance agencies achieve exceptional efficiency and increased productivity. Our document filing and indexing services can help you achieve reduced costs, improved document traceability, and streamlined processes, while ensuring greater security and compliance to all regulations.
At Flatworld Solutions, our emphasis is on providing exceptional service that helps you achieve your business goals. Contact us to avail highly professional document indexing and filing services for all your Insurance documents.