Flatworld Solutions is an Associate Member of CSCB
Customs brokerage refers to the 'clearing' of goods through customs barriers. To get a clearance, customs brokers and customs brokerage companies usually prepare legal documents, which need to be submitted to the respective government bodies. Flatworld Solutions, an associate member of the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB), has immense experience in providing data processing services to customs brokers in Canada. Apart from our customers in Canada, several customs brokers across the globe have also benefited from our timely, high-quality customs brokerage and related services.
Importers and exporters rely on the services of licensed customs brokers or customs brokerage agencies to get their shipments cleared through customs. For this, customs brokers and customs brokerage agencies have to process reams of business data, such as country of origin and destination, names of suppliers, tariff classifications and routings. They outsource their humongous data processing needs to a dependable organization like Flatworld Solutions. We are capable of managing bulk data processing needs with ease. Most customs brokers in Canada outsource their customs brokerage requirements to us.
What is the CSCB?
The CSCB, which represents Canada's customs brokers and customs brokerage companies, actively seeks improvements in government policies and procedures, on behalf of its members and clients. The body gives advice to the Canadian and international regulators on new policy directions in order to create effective business solutions for the future. Being a spokesperson of the interests of its members to various government departments and agencies, especially the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), the CSCB is one of the most authoritative organizations in Canada's international trade community.
Flatworld Solutions is an associate member of the CSCB. Associate membership is granted to companies, firms or individuals that are not licensed customs brokers, but have an interest in international trade matters. Being an associate member of the CSCB, we are listed in the CSCB Members Directory. We receive guidance and support from the CSCB in providing services related to customs brokerage.
Flatworld Solutions' Customs Brokerage Services
- B3 Form Building: The Canada Customs Coding Form, also known as B3, is a detailed accounting report that is required to be submitted to the CCRA (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency). Licensed customs brokers in Canada opt for our professional B3 form building services to rapidly process shipments
- ACROSS and CADEX data generation services for Canadian customs brokers
- Data entry services for customs brokers
- Additional services for customs brokers
Features of Our Customs Brokerage Services
- Training is provided to our staff in order to build expertise in data processing services for customs brokers in Canada
- Stringent data privacy and security measures
- Professional services with the backing of the CSCB
- Cost-effective customs brokerage services delivered within a quick turnaround time
- Dual monitor interface for higher accuracy: We use dual screens that allow unobstructed access to scanned document images on one screen and precise data input on the second screen. This results in high accuracy levels and productivity per person
Contact us to outsource Canada customs brokerage services.