Recruitment and Staffing Services
Finding Right Person for the Right Job Is Not As Easy As It Seems
Whether big or small, national or multinational, there is one thing that remains common across all companies that succeed and make a mark in the global arena. It's the presence of capable and hardworking professionals who are specialized in their jobs, and perform their duty with utmost honesty.
Finding the best talent for your organization is critical. The right people in your business will increase revenue, provide innovation, thought leadership, and direction. They will enhance your organization's culture, motivate other team members, and be the face to your existing and potential clients in whatever role they take.
It's not a rocket science to know what kind of employees an employer wants. What's challenging is actually finding the right people with appropriate skills and desire to work out of millions of contenders.
Human Resources Management Takes Time & Effort
Companies don't hire people just to lose them in due time, as it would mean wasting all the time that went into training that person on the job. Additionally, hiring someone unsuitable for the job leads to quality depreciation and loss of credibility and money for a company in the longer run.
As company's day-to-day operations depend on the employees' performance; corporate recruitment has become a well-thought process that focuses on long-term approach to extract best services out of future employees. It also works on measures to make the job opportunities attractive for the employees and retain them in the longer run.
However, dedicated recruitment and hiring staff is needed to do all that is mentioned above. Additionally, it needs infrastructural setup, time, money and lot of efforts to make it function the way you envisioned it.
Outsourcing Recruitment Services is the Most Favored Option
Higher work-efficiency and cost reduction is the primary driving force for companies to tide towards recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), but it's not the only consideration. It certainly saves administrative hassles, time, and money, but it also provide you with well-scrutinized candidates after several levels of screenings that is sometimes not possible when you conduct the recruitment drives in-house. All you need to do is find a trust-worthy and reliable outsourcing partner who can take care of all your needs.
Points to Ponder Before Outsourcing Employment Staffing Services
When choosing an RPO partner for your staff augmentation services, you must find answers for following questions:
- What do I want to achieve out of my employment recruitment services and whether a particular RPO provider can help me get there?
- Is the RPO provider experienced in recruiting for my particular sector?
- Do they have access to the candidate communities that I want to target?
Whether you're planning to outsource a specialized process or the entire employment recruitment services, get a vendor that can understand your business in-and-out, grasp its culture, values, and business goals and also fits the above mentioned criteria.
Flatworld Solutions for Reliable & Hassle-Free Recruitment
Flatworld Solutions (FWS) is an experienced employment staffing company that creates innovative, flexible and cost effective hiring strategy to elevate your business to greater heights. We work towards harnessing the power of your brand and managing challenging aspects of the recruitment process so that you have specialist recruitment people who are capable of delivering results.
Too many organizations leave this critical component of their business to their HR team which on most occasions, is either not trained or equipped to provide you with the best outcome. By having experienced and trained recruiters on board will not only save yourself money but also free up valuable internal resources who can better focus on more strategic planning, operations, and long-terms projects and initiatives.
We provide in-country and in-region recruitment for specific assignments (large programmes or projects of work). Our team can be onsite either part-time or full-time and provide whatever level of recruitment you need. We can look for talent in a specific region or country, or if you are targeting specific Industries or sectors, we can assign a specialist recruiter for your organization having extensive experience and knowledge in that industry.
Our expertise includes:
- Intensive Sourcing
- Pre-screening and Assessment to Requirements
- Shortlisting and Completion of Technical Recruiting
- Completion of Interviews and Summary Notations
- Executive Search
- HR Services such as On-Boarding/Induction
Our Recruitment Process
Our Recruitment Process guarantees that you get the best employees, as our sourcing techniques focus even on passive candidates (who aren't currently looking for a job change but are ideal match for your requirements). We don't just post advertisements and wait for a response - we proactively search the market and find candidates who best fit your role. Your dependency on using high-cost recruitment agencies are gone when you work with us.
- Definition of Parameters - Confirmation of your exact and complete requirements and establish the profile of candidates to be considered
- Sourcing is done through one of the following methodologies:
- Flatworld Solutions Sourcing Team (located in over 10 delivery centers across the globe)
- Networking and Referrals
- Extensive Talent Bank (Database) of candidate information captured over a period of 12 years
- To a lesser extent, we also use:
- LinkedIn (Using our company's premium account)
- Public Job Boards (SEEK, Monster.com, etc.)
- Job Fairs
- Pre-qualification - We will screen and evaluate candidates through resume analysis, in-depth interviews, skill, and aptitude testing
- Shortlisting and on-line transmittal of candidates to the Hiring manager
- Interview Schedule - Team at Flatworld Solutions will arrange for Interview with the local manager/s on a schedule most suitable to the client and reasonable for the candidates
- Feedback - Once clients have provided feedback about each candidate, we will communicate back to the candidate on their advancement to the next stage or decline in candidature. This feedback is valuable to your recruitment team as it provides an up-to-date understanding of your needs and requirements to find the best match
- Selection Process - We will assist you and the interview panel with a robust evaluation process for selection, after which we will be negotiate and close the selected candidate for hire
- Contract Signing - We can assist in the preparation of Offer of Employment and the Employment Contract and discuss the benefits and policies of your company
- Endorsement - Will give all the documents pertaining to the employee
- Hand-over to HR - Once the Recruitment process is completed and successful selection is made, Flatworld Solutions will then provide HR will all details pertaining to the new staff member
Contact us Outsource Staffing Services.