Why Outsourcing Works?
Outsourcing is the norm of the modern world. Today various companies, from all the corners of the world, want to get their work done without going through needless office ordeals, so outsourcing or offshoring has caught their attention. When outsourcing has gained such greater momentum, India has emerged as the ultimate outsourcing destination. Flatworld solutions, one major group from India, is one of the best offshore service providers of myriad services.
What is Outsourcing?
The process of subcontracting some services to an external company or third party is termed as outsourcing your work. Flatworld is the best group to subcontract your work.
Services that can be outsourced are:
- Customer support services
- Information technology related services
- Human resource related services
- Healthcare BPO
- Finance and Accounting services
- Engineering services
- Web analytical services
- Content writing
- Design services
- Data entry services
- Photo editing services
- Research and analysis services
- Creative design
Flatworld can effectively provide all the above mentioned services.
Why opt for outsourcing?
There are many benefits of outsourcing work. Few reasons to outsource work are -
Hire relevant talent
In offshore businesses, customers have to hire only relevant talent to meet their business goal. They can cut the subsidiary costs and do away with payroll employment.
Access a wider choice of service providers
Outsourcing options opens the world market for hiring service providers. Customers opting to outsource can select any service provider, from any corner of the world. The probability of finding a service provider, who meets all the requirements like quality work, effective cost, low risk and timely service, increases.
Access to international standard professionals
Outsourcing allows organizations to get connected with professionals around the globe. Customers don't get restricted to the talent available within their geographical boundaries. Even a professional, from any part of the world, with expertise in par with international quality standard is accessible.
Save office setup costs
Offshoring can cut down the office setup and infrastructure building cost. A customer who has a steady flow of business can outsource the services related to his/her business to external agencies and can earn profit without even having a fully equipped office, adequate resources and proper infrastructure. In other words, fixed costs can be converted into variable costs.
Focus on core domains
Customers can outsource services of secondary importance or allied to the main business line to external vendors and focus on the core domains of their business. They can manage things of prime importance without diverting their attention to handle trivial things.
For example, a music company can focus on the type of music it is promoting but it can outsource the allied services of CD and DVD cover designing to a good cover design service provider.
Ensure better quality
Outsourcing lowers the risk of bad quality by adding layers of business and quality process to ensure a better quality product. Each service that is outsourced passes through a series of review cycles till the work is finalized, in this way, an additional quality check process gets introduced at every stage of the main product development or service providing process.
For example, if a company has outsourced two services allied to their main business then from the quality check cycle till the finalization of each of the outsourced service gets added to the main business process thus introducing layered quality assurance of the final product or service.
Work process at Flatworld
Flatworld Solutions follows the following process for any outsourced work:
- Understanding the customer needs
- Plan the apt solution as per the requirement of the customer
- Work on the project with high level skill and infrastructure
- Revise and upgrade the work as per the customer feedback
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the work to ensure error free services
- Package the final product properly to avoid any kind of damage to it
- Deliver the finished product to the customer through reliable modes of data transfer or data sharing
Why outsource work to Flatworld?
Flatworld Solutions is one of the best options for outsourcing your work offshore because it provides:
- We can manage all your back office operations with our wide range of cost effective and hassle free services
- Our creative and out-of-the-box solutions have been especially designed to cater to the unique requirements of different industries
- Our global delivery centers are spread across India, Philippines, Kenya, Bolivia, US and Colombia to ensure timely delivery
- With our passion for quality, you will experience accuracy and quality throughout the outsourcing process
- Customer satisfaction has always been the number one objective of every employee at Flatworld Solutions
- We employ English speaking and skilled personnel who can communicate effectively with the customers across all possible outsourcing domains
Over 20 years of experience in providing outsourcing services has helped us understand how to provide services that would cater to the unique requirements of each customer. Today, we have over 18,000+ customers spread across 167 countries. This number has been growing exponentially from year to year.
Outsourcing or offshoring work is the new business trend, and one name that stands out is Flatworld Solutions. You can't afford to ignore this name if you believe in outsourcing your work to India.
Would you be interested in reading more?
Here are some compelling reasons why you should outsource work.
How businesses can leverage the forces of globalization for greater benefit, and how Flatworld Solutions can help.
Find out why outsourcing is here to stay, and how your company can benefit.