A Health Insurance Company Benefits from Flatworld Solutions’ CATI Services - A Success Story
Flatworld Solutions carried out a pilot project that involved interviewing 2000 clients of its customer – an established health insurance provider in the State of North Carolina - and 4000 clients of its customer’s competitors. The respondents were interviewed to understand their preference for “referral management” with regard to a particular health insurance plan. The survey methodology used by Flatworld was that of a Blind Phone Survey. Some of the challenges that Flatworld came across during the exercise were:
- The customer's offerings had to be positioned amidst several other products and services existing in the market.
- 5 different quotas in different segments, across the 2000 surveys, had to be attained.
- The team at Flatworld designed a specific training program and a process, which included a 15 minute survey consisting of 18 questions. Out of the 18 questions, 15 were multiple-choice questions, while the rest were open-ended questions.
- The following conditions were adhered to: Respondents could not be employees of a hospital, physician or advertising/marketing firm. This was done to refrain from getting biased results. 15 interviewers executed the survey successfully in a span of 4 weeks.
Flatworld’s dedicated Quality Check professionals verified all the voice and data screen records.
- Flatworld Solutions successfully created interview screens using Industry Standard CATI Application.
- All the voice and data screens were captured and presented to the customer.
- The dynamic team at Flatworld finished the project with one week to spare, with 99% accuracy.
- The project was completed within the budget specified by the customer, resulting in over 40% savings in costs as compared to a US based CATI center.
- Flatworld achieved about 91% conversions as against the customer's expectation of 70% conversions.
Contact us to outsource CATI Services.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Call Center Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.