Outsource Bookkeeping Services
If you do not have the skills, resources or expertise to maintain financial records for your organization, consider outsourcing your bookkeeping services to Flatworld. At Flatworld, our team will take care of your accounting and tax preparation processes. Get the Flatworld advantage of a professional bookkeeping back-office, where all your set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy functions are taken care of, at a low operating cost!
Contact us for your bookkeeping services
Our Three Different Bookkeeping Processes
We could follow any of the three processes listed below for e-accounting and data transmission.
- Server Based
- Remote Access
- Application Service Providers
- Source documents - You scan the documents and upload to a secure FTP server OR fax them to our toll- free fax number.
- Updating books - We update your books the same night. You would have to provide us a back up copy of your books. (QuickBooks back up)
- Sending updated books - We email the updated books to you or upload them to a secure server. You could come to office the next morning and download the updated books from the server.
- Source documents - You scan the documents and place it in your computer for our access. You can also email them to our mail box OR fax it to our toll-free fax number OR upload to an FTP server.
- Connecting to your computer - We connect to your computer using Remote Desktop Access like secure VPN.
- Update the books and logout - You come to office next morning and find the updated books on your computer.
Application Service Providers
- You scan the documents and upload to the server OR fax them to our toll-free number.
- We login to the Online Accounting Software that you are using (e.g. quickbooksonline.com) and update the books
- You login to the online accounting software via Internet anytime you want, and see the updated books.
Our Bookkeeping Services
Our Bookkeeping Services Include
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Books balanced and reconciled quarterly
- Management accounts produced quarterly
- Expert tax advice to minimize tax liability
- Adjustments to year-end accounts
- Storage of documents at our offices
Contact us for cost-effective services
Our value-added bookkeeping services
- Customer Reports
- Employee Reports
- Break-up of Expenses Reports
- Event Analysis Reports
Contact us for customized services
Customized services for our U.S. customers
- Computerized processing of all checks and bookkeeping information
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Preparation and review of monthly financial statements
- Maintenance of employee and sub-contractor earnings records
- Preparation of all payroll related tax returns
- Preparation of year-end W-2 and 1099 forms
- Preparation of sales, liquor, fuel and other tax returns
- One-on-one consultation with our customers as needed
- MYOB and SAGE
- Net Suite
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Master Builder
- Business Works
At Flatworld, we use a range of financial and accounting software besides the above. Read about the comprehensive list of financial software used at Flatworld.
- High quality and high standards of business ethics
- High-end infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted services
- Certified, professional accountants, who provide the best-in-industry
- Extensive experience in bookkeeping services
- Cost-effective services
- Data security and Protection Act compliant
- High priority to the safeguarding of customer data
- Well-defined training processes
- 100% redundant power supply systems
- Secure high-speed Internet connectivity
The Flatworld Advantage
- Cost savings up to 40-50%
- Faster closure of books
- Increased revenue and minimum operating costs
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexibility to outsource all or one service
Flatworld also provides expert Accounts Receivable Services, Accounts Payable Services and Tax Processing Services.
Contact us to get the Flatworld advantage
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Financial Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.
Our Financial Services customers have rated our services in the following manner.